A variety of omotenashi, Japanese-style hospitality, activities are available in the Fukuoka Ichiba area next to Marine Messe Hall B, such as food, drink, souvenirs and entertainment.
|Venue||Fukuoka Ichiba- Special Area next to Marine Messe Hall B|
|Dates||①14th to 30th July 2023(Championship Period)
② 5th to 11th August 2023(Masters Period)
※Contents vary every day.
This is an outdoor venue, so the weather is expected to be hot and humid. Please make sure you take precautions to keep cool in the hot weather.
Yamakasa float display
- A kakiyama racing float used in the Hakata Gion Yamakasa Festival, a UNESCO Intangible Cultural Asset, is on display. This special float is 1.5 times bigger at 6 metres high, and was made by the famous Hakata ningyō doll maker Hiromine Nakamura.
- There will also be night-illuminations.。
- Our official sponsors and partners have open booths.
- There are samples and a variety of experience corners planned for visitors.
- There are also a wide range of food stalls* offering famous Fukuoka delicacies such as ramen noodles and mentaiko spiced cod roe, and also vegan and halal stalls.
※On weekends and holidays, there will also be a variety of yatai food stalls that operate around Fukuoka City on site until 30th July.
- There will also be yutaka experiences, archery and other Japanese festival games available after 17:00 at the night market.
- Each venue will be shown live on a large-scale screen for public viewings.
- There will be stage events on weekends and holidays after 17:00.
You can enjoy events up until 23:00, so you can enjoy the area at night as well.
- ※Click here for the schedule of public viewing and stage content.
- ※Click here to see the layout of the venue
- ※Click here to see the layout of the venue during the Masters Championships.
- ※Free entry: You can enter even without a ticket.
- ※Only some kitchen carts and tents will be available from Saturday 5th to Friday 11th August. There will be no stage events. Opening times will also vary.